cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move files from FTP server to another FTP server with XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

my requirement is to move files from a FTP server to another FTP server via XI. The file has only to be moved, not elaborated by SAP.

Is it possible to do that using only Integration Directory XI?

I have tried creating this objects in a new scenario:

1) a sender CC that pick the file from first FTP server

2) a receiver CC that put the file in the second FTP server

3) a sender agreement that use the sender CC and has dummy sender interface and namespace

4) a receiver agreement that use the receiver CC and has dummy receiver interface and namespace

5) a receiver determination with dummy sender interface and namespace and correct receiver service

6) NO interface determination

Is it correct this way?

Running the scenario it seems to work, but I'm not able to create the target file with same name of the source file. Is it possible?

Thanks

Fabio Boni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

for the same file name use ASMA settings. Enable ASMA file name in both sender and receiver adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Shabarish,

Enable ASMA configuration, and flag in CC sender & Receiver -> Advanced -> File Name

In Receiver CC, Set '*' in File Name Scheme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!

great!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use this [link |http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4383] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];for creating scenario for just file move without mapping