Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get only range with multiple evdre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Gurus

how to get to select only one EVDRE cells to send data when i have two evdre's ina worksheet.

Well i tried with having applied getonly range to complete one EVDRE, but when i tried to send I still see that the dimensions and members from the first evdre are read.

inthe first evdre i have parent members and so the EVDRE is not successfull when sending data from the second evdre

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever you are sending data, it has to be send on the base level members only. If you enter it in the parent level members, it will not be sent.

If you dont want to send data for a particular membersheet you can enter NOSEND in Option range. It will not send any data for that EVDRE report.

While sending the data for some EVDRE, you are always asked for Active Worksheet to Workbook option. If you select worksheet, it will only send data for that particular worksheet only.

Hope this clarifies.

Rgds,

Poonam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can have the option "Nosend" for the first EVDRE. You can have this in two ways:

1. you can type the words "NOSEND" in the options range. or

2. If you have an options range, opposite to the NOSEND, you can say Y.

Then it will not send the data from the first EVDRE.

P.S: Even though you have the parent members in the first EVDRE and it gives an error message, it still sends the data for the base members only.

thanks

Anjali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Input Schedule is the type of the EVDRE report. This is applicable to all the worksheets within the workbook.

Now you want to send the data from the second worksheet. When you click on "Send & Refresh" option, it will prompt you for 'Active Workbook' or 'active worksheet'. if you select 'active workbook' then it will try to send the data for all the worksheets in the report. Hence as your first worksheet is showing the data for rolled up hierarchies, it will give an error. Hence go to second worksheet and when you send the data, click on 'active worksheet'.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rashmi