Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart history not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

SRM 5.0 , extended classic , ECC 6.0

I had a shopping cart which was error in process.I pressed on the 'create follow-on document' icon from the SRM front end which created a PO which is in held status. I later deleted the held PO as PO is supposed to be created through sourcing cockpit.

But shopping cart still has status I1113 (Follow-on Document Created ) as active and as a result of this , the shopping cart has not come to sourcing cockpit.

On running BBP_GET_STATUS_2 I am getting the following error :

No Shopping Cart (REQUIREMENTS) Found with Status = Transferred

How do I updated the history of the shopping cart. I guess shopping cart status should be follow on docments deleted.

Is there any function module or program to update the shopping cart history ?

REgards,

Saurav Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I do not remember the behavior of your symptom in extended classic scenario.

1.create a sc and sc went to error in process due to some data error ( error message would have prompt you waht type of ERROR it was).

2. now you might logged into ADMIN role and simply pressed create follow on document

3. incomplete PO would have created.

4. How did you delete the PO . Did you delete the PO at item wise or header wise.

your expectation is correct sc item would have venture to cockpit if you delete a Purchase order .

5. what type of sc it was ?

since limit Purchase order DELETION NEVER VENTURE TO COCKPIT

1580940 - Purchase Order(PO) Deletion Standard Functionality in SRM 700

1581345 - Limt Item does not return to the Sourcing Cockpit.

Symptom

Limit item does not return to sourcing cockpit after follow-on document item has been deleted

Limit item does not reappear in the sourcing cockpit

Deleted limit item does not show in the sourcing cockpit

Environment

Supplier Relationship Management (SRM 4.0, SRM 5.0, SRM 6.0, SRM 7.0)

Extended Classic and Classic scenario

Reproducing the Issue

Create a limit item shopping cart with a product category that will send the item to the sourcing cockpit.

Add the limit item to the workarea of the sourcing cockpit.

Enter a vendor or find an alternative source of supply.

Assign source of supply to item.

Create follow-on document e.g. Purchase Order

Delete item from Purchase Order

The item does not return to the sourcing cockpit like normal material or service items.

Try to reproduce the incident in development box to understand the issue. How incomplete PO created though some sufficient information not available. / deleted

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks muthu for your reply

1.create a sc and sc went to error in process due to some data error ( error message would have prompt you waht type of ERROR it was).

R20 did not show any details of the error and so i just pressed the 'create follow- on document' button

2. now you might logged into ADMIN role and simply pressed create follow on document

YES

3. incomplete PO would have created.

Yes incomplete PO got created in held status ( item details were missing , only header details were there )

4. How did you delete the PO . Did you delete the PO at item wise or header wise.

I deleted the PO from the header level by pressing the delete button at the PO header .The PO cannot be seen now

your expectation is correct sc item would have venture to cockpit if you delete a Purchase order .

5. what type of sc it was ?

since limit Purchase order DELETION NEVER VENTURE TO COCKPIT

No its not a limit SC , so SC should come back to SOCO

1580940 - Purchase Order(PO) Deletion Standard Functionality in SRM 700

1581345 - Limt Item does not return to the Sourcing Cockpit.

Symptom

Limit item does not return to sourcing cockpit after follow-on document item has been deleted

Limit item does not reappear in the sourcing cockpit

Deleted limit item does not show in the sourcing cockpit

Environment

Supplier Relationship Management (SRM 4.0, SRM 5.0, SRM 6.0, SRM 7.0)

Extended Classic and Classic scenario

Reproducing the Issue

Create a limit item shopping cart with a product category that will send the item to the sourcing cockpit.

Add the limit item to the workarea of the sourcing cockpit.

Enter a vendor or find an alternative source of supply.

Assign source of supply to item.

Create follow-on document e.g. Purchase Order

Delete item from Purchase Order

The item does not return to the sourcing cockpit like normal material or service items.

Try to reproduce the incident in development box to understand the issue. How incomplete PO created though some sufficient information not available. / deleted

How do I updated the status of shopping cart and bring it back to SOCO ?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run a clean job for this shopping cart . let us see.

it is not advisable to force to change the status of the cart .

one workaround - ask requester to delete the item and ask requester to create a new sc item.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already run clean req req but it has not helped.Kindly suggest if there is any other option

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

my suggestion try to recreate the same issue..

or

take one held PO and delete this PO and see it is venturing to cockpit that respective sc item

You need to explore

why held PO was created

In the sc did not enter any price / vendor etc..

i am looking for what RZ20 error you got it when really it was error out.

JUST see this note symptom

FYI..

Note 1229092 - Shopping Cart history does not have Purchase Order details

Symptom

Following are the two scenarios for describing the issue.

1. When Purchase Order is created as a follow on document of Shopping Cart and is in held status, the link to Purchase Order in Shopping Cart's Related Documents is lost when the user does any changes in the Purchase Order and orders it.

2. When a change version of Purchase Order is created which is a follow on document of a Shopping Cart, the link to Purchase Order in Shopping Cart's Related Documents is lost.

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • My bad - i did not read that you are in SRM 5 - ECS.

Guys ,

check below note Clean_reqreq_up (If you are in SRM 7, clean_reqreq_up does not help much in SHC)

Note 1499352 - SRM Transfer: Redesign, bug fixes

Summary

Symptom

Multiple errors and inconsistencies can occur during the creation of follow-on documents, specifically in the Classic Scenario.

Other terms

I1111, I1112, I1113, error, transfer, classic

Reason and Prerequisites

Program and design errors

Solution

This note features a redesign of the SRM Transfer coding to solve the known issues.

Although this note mainly fixes issues related to the Classic Scenario, customers using the Local or Extended Classic Scenario are also encouraged to apply this note as several of the fixes are also relevant for these Scenarios. However, the report "BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER" will not handle failed Shopping Carts as extensively at this time as it does for the Classic Scenario.

The code changes of this note are standard system behaviour from SRM 7.0 EhP 1 (SRM 7.01) onwards.

Apply the correction via SNOTE as well as the manual correction instructions, or implement the corresponding SP (prefered variant).

Additionally, apply the note 1342152 to ensure that the BBP_GET_STATUS_2 report uses correct locking mechanisms.

Edited by: Gummadi on May 18, 2011 4:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

please reply