cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Format for RFEBCK00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone provide me with a file format for the upload to check encashment FCKR? I know that the standard process is to create a pre processing program but i'm trying to format it manually. I understand that we are to use structures CHECK_HEAD and CHECK_REC but i'm not sure what this looks like when i place it into and excel spreadsheet and convert to the text format. Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you check the program documentation for txn FCKR, you'll note that SAP states

Since there is no standard for data on cashed checks in the USA and most other countries, a preprocessing program is needed to convert the bank format to the entry format of this program. The entry format of this program consists of two record types: header records (CHECK_HEAD) and memo records (CHECK_REC)...

The CHECK_HEAD and CHECK_REC structures are defined in the Data Dictionary.

Open txn SE11, enter CHECK_HEAD and see the format of the structure. Do the same for CHECK_REC structure as well. Get a technical colleague to help you out if you face difficulties accessing or interpreting this information.

Rgds

Gulshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did see that documentation but i have ran across posts speaking of a way to manually create an upload file in SAP. I have referenced the link below:

Link: [http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-acct/clear-cashed-checks-fckr-vs-fchr-2547762]

In this link the person was able to create the upload file themselves in Excel and convert it to a text and upload it into SAP via FCKR. I tried to mimick their template but I've been unsuccessful so far.

Thanks in advance!