Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approve or reject sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any function to approve or reject a sales order? I know there is a bapi that creates a sales order, but I have not found any function or coding to approve or reject it.

Thank you,

Efren

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you consulted the functional analyst to check whether similiar process is available as part of standard sales order configiration. IMO, you can either block the order or delete it.

Regards, Vinod

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Well, i am asking this question because i made a workflow for the approval of a sales order. In that workflow I inserted steps like approval or rejecting a sales order. These are methods that belong to the object BUS2032 - sales order. I entered SWO1 to see if there are any function modules behind them but there are not.

I am just curios. Where are the definitions of these methods or how are they implemented?

Thank you,

Efren

0 Kudos

Where are the definitions of these methods or how are they implemented

You can see how a BO method is implemented by clicking on the 'Program' button after putting your cursor on the method.

0 Kudos

You can reject the sales order by just applying a rejection code in sales order which is being done by function module SD_WF_ORDER_REJECT under method Complete_Rejection.

I do not see anything like Approve sales order as anyway it is approved if it does not have rejection reason.

0 Kudos

Well, I found a function that approves a sales order. It is called RV_CONFIRM_OPT_VBAK.

Thanks everyone,

Efren