Test run for IW31
We are using BDC file for creating work orders in IW31.While creating orders,if we face any error in between the process, system will not allow further processing.but order will be generated for the remaining equipments.Can we provide any test run option in IW31 so that we can find out the error before generating work order.
If no errors are there in process,then we need to upload the data.
Can any one provide me some valuable inputs?
As mentioned and suggested your technical team can achieve this, You can ask your technical team to work in below steps as
1. All the pre-checks need to performed .
2. After the pre-checks a log is produced with complete results.
3. If at any stage an Abort type error is encountered the log is updated as such but the checks are continued.
4. After output of the log the load is aborted (prevented) by the system.
5. If no Abort level error is encountered the user is still given the opportunity to manually abort after evaluation of the load-log.
NOTE: In each case write the result as welwell as the state to the log.
Once The successful Logs identified, User can go for actual run.
Hope this will guide your technical team to meet your requirement.