Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Print Copy within Solution

Srini_selva
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have copied Blue print from one of the recently implemented project to a Solution as Master Template. When I try copying it for without logical components (as it is intended as skeleton for different system), still the sysem copies the transaction with Original Logical component as it was maintined within the project. Pls advise as to how to resolve this issue.

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure you can copy a blueprint without the logical components. That said, it is fairly easy to replace a logical component with another from the project System Landscape tab. I recommend you replace your custom logical components with the standard components like "SAP ECC" etc. This will allow you to build your generic template, and the standard components can later be replaced in future projects.

Cheers,

Pranav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I am not sure if you can get the system assignement out at all, but what you could do is to assign the standard delivery logical landscapes to your solution and replace the current ones with the "replace logical component" function.

This way you make sure that you can replace the locical component again, once you assign real systems to it again.

For example if you Blueprint has an ECC component and a CRM component the you would need to fill in the component manually for each process. If you would use SAP_ERP_ECC_SERVER and SAP_CRM as your logical systems, then you will be able to replace them easily once you roll out your template. Even if you only use only one component there is no global "fill" function, so the replace will be better anyway.

Cheers

Markus