Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on treasury module

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Our client use to buy and sell the shares in the large volume. So he wants to maintain all these transactions and wants control the business through SAP. I donu2019t know in which module I can map these requirements. Now we are using ECC 6.0(Modules : FI, CO, SD & MM), I donu2019t have find any provision in FI module.

So, I am requesting experts to provide some guidelines on this.

Rgds

Murali. N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lorenz_sperl
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

...depending on whether your customer is a Corporate or a Insurance Company there are different licensing-models:

Corporates: Treasury-License

Insurance: FAM-License (comprising IMA & ICO)

FAM = Financial Asset Management

IMA = Investment Mgmt => Transaction Manager (incl. Analyzer-"light" to run TPM60)

ICO = Investment Controlling => Analyzer

Note: Treasury is NOT a plug&play solution

Regards,

Lorenz

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lorenz,

Our customer has corporate company only and not insurance company.

lorenz_sperl
Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, then you have all Treasury-Products (excl. Loans-Module) with your Corporate-License.

In case you've never worked in the Treasury-Module before, I'd rather advise to engage an experienced Treasury-Consultant in order to get the customizing done.

Regards,

Lorenz

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your valuble inputs.

lorenz_sperl
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

...depending on whether your customer is a Corporate or a Insurance Company there are different licensing-models:

Corporates: Treasury-License

Insurance: FAM-License (comprising IMA & ICO)

FAM = Financial Asset Management

IMA = Investment Mgmt => Transaction Manager (incl. Analyzer-"light" to run TPM60)

ICO = Investment Controlling => Analyzer

Note: Treasury is NOT a plug&play solution

Regards,

Lorenz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have posted it in correct forums only.

You can use the Securities sub-module which is a part of Treasury - Transaction Manager module. Since you are in ECC6.0, treasury would be under Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) module. It is part of ERP only.

For more info you can look into the help site http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/0d/a9e139709ba63be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

You need to activate the business functions EA-FIN and EA-FS to get the relevant nodes in your system.

Regards,

Ravi