cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I'm connected to SAP Portal I can see the UWL messages, like in the R/3 SBWP transaction.

But I'm having a problem when I'm trying to "Approve" or "Refuse" an item.

- If I do it in SBWP transaction, everything is ok: the system shows me the options, I click over "Approve" or "Reject", and the WI dissappears from the Inbox.

- If I do it in the UWL, the system shows me the options, I click over "Approve" or "Reject", BUT the item remains there, with no changes.

If I'm going to SWIA transactions, the item still has READY status. Then, If I'm going to SBWP transaction and I'm trying to execute the item, the system DO NOT shows me any option, he directly executes the option I selected in the UWL!!! (the same happens if I try to executed it in SWIA transaction).

--

Anyone knows what is happening?? I think it works some days before...

Thx!

Miguel.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you click on 'Refresh" after executing the item in UWL?

regards

Rick Bakker

hanabi technology

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!!

Well, finally it was a JCO customizing error... now it works!!!

Thx!!!

Miguel Angel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rick,

Yes, I clicked on "Refresh" button.

Hello Viji,

In SM58 & SLG1 transactions I did not found any error.

--

The fact is that SAP_WAPI_EXECUTE_WORKITEM is executed correctly, and after that, BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT. But the Item doesn't dissappear from the UWL or the Inbox (SBWP), until I do a "double-click" over the Item in the Inbox (SBWP). If I do that, the Item automatically dissappears form the Inbox and the action before selected (approve or reject) is ended.

This is like a buffer or refresh problem... I don't know...

Any help?

Thx!

Miguel Angel.

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think this seems to be issue with refreshing UWL Cache. So setting the refreshing rate of UWL [default cache|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/%28UWL%29CompletedtasksdisappearonlyafterarefreshofUWL+cache]. and also enbale the

[delta pulling mechanism|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/eb/101fa0a53244deb955f6f91929e400/frameset.htm]

Ask the portal consultant to reset the rate of default cahche.

Regards

Pavan

Edited by: Pavan Bhamidipati on May 17, 2011 2:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

I tried all you said, but it doesn't works...

It's very strange, because I just need to do a simple "double-click" (nothing else) over the item in the SAP Inbox (SBWP) and the task dissappear and everything is ok... the UWL refresk is ok, because after that, the item also dissappears fromt there.

Miguel.

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think this wiki has some information pleas check it says that there should be a function module

[Refersh UWL Issue|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/%28UWL%29Completeditemswillnotdisappearfrommy+inbox].

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Thanks for the info; i'll forward it to the portal administrator and I will tell you later...

Miguel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

When you approve/reject the UWL item have you got any success message's?

Also in the R/3 check the transaction SM58 for RFC related errors and SLG1 for system log.

Thanks,

Viji.