Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 7.0 and ECC 6.0.

We have just setup our portal instance. I am able to create a free text SC from the portal.

However now once the shopping cart has been ordered, I come back to check it's status under the ESS link, I see that it is awaiting approval, but when I try to open the SC, it does not open.

Also I am unable to open the SC if I search it under 'Advanced Search'.

Any inputs on what could be the reason?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Pl do reply on this issue..

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl help me on this.

I am able to approve the SC as a manager, but unable to display and check the status of the ordered SC as an employee.

Pl shed some light.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check as an Employee do you have authorization to display the SC.

You can check as follows. For the problematic user check the roles in SU01 transaction.

When you double click on the role, it opens a new session,

Here check the authorization tab. Click on Display Authorization data.

In the authorization data check for the BBP_COMPONENT-> SRM Process Shopping Carts Check if there is a display authorization.

Regards,

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapna,

SRM : Process shoppiing carts has the following authorisations : Create or generate, Change, Display, Read.

Is this fine?

Also I am unable to open the SC when it comes to the Sourcing cockpit for the purchaser to assign the supplier.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The roles and authorizations look fine.

Do you get any error related to SC iview? Can you check the notes 1386141,1367609 . If it helps in any way.

Regards,

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapna,

I was going through the note 1367609 and it says in step 6 that : Find the iView with Description "Shopping Cart".

The technical ID for this iview is "iv_op_sc_change".

Can you tell me where I can find the technical id?

Regards