Status Management for Business Partners in WebUI
I would like to user Status Management for Business Partners in WebUI.
Therefore I created a new Status Scheme in SPRO for business partners. Now I can set a status for a business partner in SAP GUI: Transaction "BP" -> Tab "Status" -> "Status Management"
=> I can see my newly defined status here. I can set two different status for a business partner. I can save the business partner. I can see the status, which has been set for that business partner in table CRM_JEST.
I would like to use this new status profile for business partners in WebUI, now.
Unfortunately I could not find this information in WebUI:
- I have looked up in component "BP_HEAD" -> I could not find a suitable context node. I did not find any suitable assignment block, as well.
- I could not find any relation in BOL, as well: In transaction GENIL_BOL_BROWSER -> "BuilHeaderSearch", I did not find a suitable relation.
Has anybody had to do with status management for business partners in webui, as well? Any ideas? Any hints?
Thanks for your help in advance,
Jan Hochstein replied
it seems that no-one ever thought of BP status when designing GenIL...
I implemented it once without GenIL. The steps were along these lines:
1. create a value context node depending on the BuilHeader context node
2. in ON_NEW_FOCUS read the status using FM BUPA_STATUS_READ_MULTI
3. in ON_SAVE (controller) write the status using FM BUPA_STATUS_ADD