cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance management portal error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have configured the WD UI based flexible appraisal process in the SAP Backend and it seems to be working fine when I test it via SE80 -

> PAOC_HAP_DOCUMENT_WD_UI.

Now the problem is from portal end.

I have gone through the SAP provided notes mentioned below..and the portal consultant has configured the EP accordingly.

1408243 - Configuration for object-based navigation

1416756 - OBN Configuration in Performance Management

1468466 - Performance Management Configuration Launchpad

1463821 - Performance Management Portal Configuration

1352104 - OBN action's Business Parameters don't reach AI Target

Now, when I login to ESS and then click on Appraisal Documents, an error page occurs with the following :

404 Not Found

SAP J2EE Engine/7.01

The requested resource does not exist.

Details: Go to main page of this application!

Could you please let me know what can be the problem here?

Thanks and Best Regards.

Karan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

If your other portal applications are working fine , please consider to check your hosts file where you mention name of the application server which you want to access along with the ip address.

If the entry system you want to access is not present make the entry and check , or there would be one more thing if you are in a environment where you are using proxy server to access external sites , but the application server address as exception.

If nothing of the above works then you will have to look into the portal application if it is deployed properly.

Regards

sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I have checked other applications. They are working fine. It's only with the appraisals that we have this issue.

Also, we have maintained the etc/host file with the correct ip and app server name.

Is it a potential SP stack mismatch issue?

We have currently deployed the follwoing:

EP 7.01 SP 08

SAP ESS 603 SP06

SAP MSS 600 SP17.

SAP ECC EHP4

Thanks and Best Regards.

Karan.

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it looks like a component / stack mismatch , better raise a oss.

Regards

sameer

li_zhang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

The similar issue has already been reported in the OSS.This might be a portal related issue. I am not sure.

You may take an HttpWatch trace to check if the request reaches the backend, and if it is generating a correct URL.

I am watching the issue reported in OSS and will update here if there is no more idea from other friends.

Regards,

Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Li,

Thanks for your response. The OSS note you are referring to maybe the one that our team here has raised for the same problem :).

I have just installed and checked the httpwatch trace and not able to decipher much from the trace file. It is connecting to the backend, but is not able to generate the right urls (I guess).

Thanks and Best Regards.

Karan.

Answers (0)