cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance Payments and Returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having an issue designing the process for payments and processing payment returns. The organisational structure that the company operates is such that there are units that have been represented as cost centres in the FICO configuration. These units are paid a certain amount monthly and at the end of the month they specify how the money was spent.

Based on the return that was sent, transactions are posted to the different overhead GL accounts (cost elements) for each of the cost centres. My major issues are

1. How will I reflect the payment that has been made to the cost centre knowing that the actual expenditure is only incurred later on and is only confirmed when the returns are submitted.

2. How will the expenditures (recorded during returns) be posted to the appropriate GL account when returns are made?

Cheers,

C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your Question is little bit confusing but as Per my understanding what ever posting are done to Cost center during the month ,can be transferred fully with any balance left to another Cost center by Distrubtion cycle. you can also assign the Cost Elements as sender.

Correct me if Iam worng..

Thanks

Goutam.