cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Payement terms with Discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR SD GURUS n EXPERTS,

We provide 10% Discount to the customer on advance cash payment.

1. Currently user enter it manually in the conditions. It print on billing like that:

Material: 90,000

Doscount: 10,000

Total: 1,00,000

After that user generate the credit not for the same.

Our requirement is that:

User don't want any manual intervention. So, Is there any way to link the Discount with payment terms and it should calculate or consider automatically in conditions (on Material level) and print on the Billing.

Credit note should generate automatically for that billing.

Please help. Early response will be highly appreciated.

With thanks,

DSC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to make an access sequence with the combination as "Customer / Payment terms" and assign this access sequence to your discount condition type.

In VK11, maintain the required discount for this combination. Now create a sale order and see how it works.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all of you for your valuable support.

I have solved it by maintaining field ZTERM in condition table.

SPRO --> SD --> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Pricing Control --> Define Condition table

DSC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

There is no need to maintain discount condition record in VK11. I think, it will automatically  pick from payment term.

Regards,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

SAP ECC version, you need to define one condition type in the pricing procedure. You need to give the payment term as one of the keycombination and define the condiiton records.

So, when there is there is particular payment term in the sales order, condition type will get determined and it will be applied.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram ki,

The link provided by you related to SAP B1. While I have posted the question in SAP ERP Forum and looking for the answer for SAP ERP.

Any way thanks for your concern. If you have any idea related to SAP ERP please help.

With thanks,

DSC