cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment reference F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm using the format SE_UTLI_SISU to create foreign payment files in transaction F110. I need to have the reference for each payement. To do this I added a Note to payee by origin in transaction FBZP (Payment method in Country), Origin: FI-AP, Note to payee: SAMPLE 01.

By doing this I got the reference from the assignment field as a part of the file. The problem is that for some vendors the text/numbers written in the assignment field does not show up in the file, instead I get a message saying "See payment advice Note f0000XXXX". It's very strange since in the same file for postings with the same currency, for some vendors I get the correct numbers from the assignemnt field as reference and for some vendors I get the above message.

How can I control so that all vendors get the text/numbers from the assignemnt field as rference in the file and not just some of them?

Thanks in advance!

//M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

At first glance, seems to me you are trying to generate payment advice note for Proposal (not actual Payment).

F* documents are made as part of the Payment Proposal in APP.

Rgds

Gulshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi and thanks for your answer.

This is not the case since I'm creating actual payments, and they all create payment postings. The file is created after the payments have been posted, and it's when creating the file for the payments that some vendors only get the "See payment advice note..." and some vendors get the actual numers from the assignment field.

Any more ideas?