Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Error

former_member188885
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a file to JDBC scenario. After the file is picked up by XI, there is an mapping error.

In Moni, i get the following error:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_MSDYNAMICS_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</

Hence when i try to test the mapping in IR, i am getting the following error:

Cannot produce target element /ns0:MT_MSDYNAMICS_OUT/STATEMENT/TABLENAME/ACCESS[2]/SM_Upgrade_Status. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd Cannot produce target element /ns0:MT_MSDYNAMICS_OUT/STATEMENT/TABLENAME/ACCESS[2]/SM_Upgrade_Status. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

Can you please tell me why this error is occuring and how can this be solved?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this error is occurring because ns0:MT_MSDYNAMICS_OUT/STATEMENT/TABLENAME/ACCESS/SM_Upgrade_Status is a mandatory field and your mapping does not put any value in it.

try using mapwithdefault and it should work.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have your sender side payload.

Pick that payload & use the same in MESSAGE MAPPING Test.

Test Message Mapping using that payload.

Check the error there & change mapping accordingly OR Pick valid Payload.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

I faced exactly the same issue few days back. This occurs due to:

1. SM_Upgrade_Status is mapped to a field (say F1) in source which is not present. i.e. the node F1 is not present in the source file. Soln: Check the source file to see if the field F1 is present or not. If not, just add a open and close tag to the xml file and test it in IR. It should work (Or throw similar error for another field.. )

2. Also, pls check if the target element/field (SM_Upgrade_Status) is having occurence 1..1 (i.e. min occurs as 1). In this case there should be some value assigned to this field and all other fields with min occurs 1 for mapping to execute successfully. The processing stops at this pipeline step otherwise.

Cheers,

Souvik

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Cannot produce target element /ns0:MT_MSDYNAMICS_OUT/STATEMENT/TABLENAME/ACCESS[2]/SM_Upgrade_Status. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd Cannot produce target element /ns0:MT_MSDYNAMICS_OUT/STATEMENT/TABLENAME/ACCESS[2]/SM_Upgrade_Status. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

>

Second occurance ACCESS[2]/SM_Upgrade_Status is not haing value input data,so please correct the same.

Regards,

Raj