Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diabling The Add Button

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to disable the "Add" button in the Impot Manager (Field Mapping Pane).

What settings have to be changed.

Regards,

Vignesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

cweissheimer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The Import Manager, as an Administrative Client, must not allow such customizations.

BR,

Carlos

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Correct me if i am wrong but the importance of this button is to add attribute to a taxonomy field .

Please explain the effects of clicking the Add button in any scenario.

Regards,

Vignesh

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can set up permission and rights in console "functions" tab for a particular user, who can make edition in Taxonomy and attributes itself.

hth

thx

Deep

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the Confirmation, i have the same understanding , Now i want a couple of Roles not to use this particular functionality then the Console setting should do the trick , correct ?

I have already assigned None to all the attributes in the Taxonomy function in Console , but i still have the button enabled .

Any idea how to disable it .

Regads,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz ask SAP to get ur request done !

thanks

-Adrivit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Vignesh

the functions available in console role setting is for editing/creating records in Data manager. This has nothing to do with Add button in import manager in field mapping tab.

Add button can be used for different purposes. Most common is to Add a new Lookup value which is coming in the source file and does not exist in MDM. This button has different uses depending on the type of field mapped. More details- please read to Import manager reference guide.

Thanks-Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

I dont think that there is any setting which will disable the button.

But can u please let us know why do u actually want to disable it?

Regards,

Sravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vignesh

You can't do that.

Regards

Kanstantsin Chernichenka