Reg:Notes for simulation to operative
I am getting run time error during Version---->operative data transfer...Can anybody suggests some of the notes applicable for it.
These are the details:-
Runtime Errors SAPSQL_INVALID_FIELDNAME
Date and Time 16.05.2011 17:08:18
*What happened? *
* Error in the ABAP Application Program *
* The current ABAP program "SAPLCOLA" had to be terminated because it has *
* come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed. *
*Error analysis *
* An exception occurred that is explained in detail below. *
* The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_DYNAMIC_OSQL_SEMANTICS', was *
* not caught in *
* procedure "CO_LA_OPER_SEQ_PRE_READ_DB_VER" "(FUNCTION)", nor was it propagated *
* by a RAISING clause. *
* Since the caller of the procedure could not have anticipated that the *
* exception would occur, the current program is terminated. *
* The reason for the exception is: *
* An Open SQL clause was specified dynamically. The contained field name *
* TPLNR does not exist in any of the database tables from the FROM clause. *
Please find the Note 1319565 - Dump in transaction CJV4.
Ask your abaper to append a field to the table VSAFVC_CN. Please check the note for more details.