cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate Voucher Codes in CRM 7 EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo all,

we have currently set up a CRM7 EHP1 system to check out the latest functions. I try to get the new voucher functions working. I customized the voucher stuff as described in the documentation (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm700_ehp01/helpdata/EN/f1/7eb3ccd1ba4a27a8f2ecc07664f7e6/frameset.htm)

I defined the voucher code variants, a number range for my vouchers and I implemented the BAdI.

My question now is: how and when are the voucher codes generated? I created a campaign of my voucher type and assigned a simple segment. Then I changed the status to 'released' but nothing happened. Even after explicitly executing the campaign, nothing happened, the number range interval still starts with 0 so no codes were generated. My BAdI implementation is supposed to write the generated code into some db table but that table is empty.

Does anyone have a clue how I get the codes to be generated?

Thanks and best regards,

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo all,

so no one has an idea?I still did not manage to let the system create voucher codes for personalized vouchers in CRM EHP1...

Would be really appreciated if someone could help me out here...

Thanks and best regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you created the mail form and attached the mail form to the campaign you created?

In the mail form, you have to insert the coupon code attribute in the mail form. you can found that in

mail form-> Text Element section, click on attribute button -> Attribute Category to be selected as Campaigns.

The coupon code will be generated when you execute the campaign and the segment receives email.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Harsh,

thanks for your answer, I did not create a mail form before. I didn't know the code would be generated then only - this was exactly the information I was looking for!

Thanks and regards,

Martin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

what kind of Vouchers do you generate? Annonymous or personalized?

Best regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Gregor,

I am trying to create a personalized voucher.

Thanks and best regards,

Martin