cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system request storage unit during TO confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am new in storage unit in WM, hope you can shed some light on my issue, thanks ahead.

I was trying to perform a confirmation of a TO with LT12. In the LT12, I click the "Confirm Internally" button.

Next, the subsequent screen keep on asking me to key in a value in the "Storage Unit" field (LQBL-LENUM), I just don't know what storage unit I should use to enter this field? can you help.

I try to use back storage unit which has been keyed into ome previously confirmed-TO, but system gives me error message.

Appreciate.

Tuff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After the activating the Storage Unit Management, you have to maintain the LE quantity for the material agains the SUT.

Step1: I am new in storage unit in WM, hope you can shed some light on my issue, thanks ahead.

Step 2: While taking GR, Good receipt should take/will happen , the stocks will stores in the WM in the Storage Units for the material, the quantite will be spelit in to diffrerent storage units based on the quantity mentioned in the material master.

Step3: While creating TO, system picks the storage units for the stocks, while confirming there is no need to give manually.

In you case, you might have activated SUT for the materil, but the stocks are not there in the storage unit, thats why it is asking SUT while confirming TO.

So while taking GR it self you take stocks in storage units, that helps you will not get error.

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidhu,

How to resolve this issue then?

What tcode I need to use as now I stuck in the TO confrmation in which system keep asking me to put in the SUT value.

System message will say "Stock removals from block stor.with SU management require entry of SU", if I try to confirm it in background.

Do you know? thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thats what take the GR that material with storage units, because you have activated storage unit management.

Then you create TO (LT03) for that stocks for the delivery and then confirm TO (LT12). than you will not get that error.

The Error saying that the sotcks are not stored in the SU, but the system is expecting stocks from SU because you activated SU management for that.

Thanks,

Madhu

Answers (0)