cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment terms not reflected correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a customer for whom the payment terms defined is 28 days both in the co code segment and the sales area segment. However when we use transation FB70 to enter any invoice manually the system picks up payment term zero days due immediately.

Since the payment term defined is 28 days in the master both in the Co code segment and sales area segment it should have picked 28 days which is not happening. We also checkde if there exists any substituion but there is none, Also if we invoice using the SD module than the terms are reflected correctly.

Further when i check the line item in the customer account we see the days as 28 and payment terms as "0000" which is strange.

what could be causing this

Thanks

nelson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check the day limit for the payment terms

Thanks

Kameshwar Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The daylimit for the payment term is set as "Zero" so that is not an issue, Also there is no alternative payer defined in KNA1-KNRZA.

Thanks

Nelson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

The Field KNA1-KNRZA is blank

thanks

Nelson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, if derive D00 and show settings like for D28 seems it's program error(eg screen update)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you mean that Terms of Payment Key is changes?

In FB70 by default takes from KNB1-ZTERM, if there is no manual putting, or substitution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i mean payment terms, In KNB1-ZTERM they are maintained as D028 for 28 days but when i do FB70 "D000" i.e zero days is derived. There is no substituion defined.

thanks

Nelson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, check if it's not a credit memo, also did you switch transaction-Invoice to credit memo, or contrary?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

It's an invoice and not a credit note, Further i myself replicated the issue using FB70 and as invoice and the result is the same. Even before i post the document the payment terms being derived is "D000" i/of "D028". However in the field days it shows as 28 days which i find very strange.

Thanks

Nelson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, did you try to put it manually?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

there is no manual intervention, Only thing being done manually is trnasaction FB70. Once i input the customer code and press enter the wrong terms of payment are picked up.

thanks

Nelson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, check if field KNA1-KNRZA is maintained?