Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price cond. in invoice - tax key missing

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a price cond. in the invoice Z* (item level). If i go to Condition detail for the selected condition, near account key i see also a tax code and an account. But in some invoices i don't see the tax key and the account. Why?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For that tax code in OB40, if you click Rules tab, you can see a field Tax Code. If you click this, you need to maintain tax code in VK11 or FV11, depending upon the respective condition type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

I can not find in the OB40 (column transaction) my account key (that i can see it in the details of my condtion). Is the same thing?

Edited by: Was Wasssu on May 16, 2011 1:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Let me make it clear. You see the account or account key there in billing.??

If it is an account key like ERL or ERS then it will be assigned in Pricing procedure (v/08)

And tax code will be assigned only in the condition records(VK11 or for tax FV11)

Kindly check and revert

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

In the details of the condition i see, at the bottom, from left to r.: the account key, the tax key and the g/l account. Sometimes the tax key and g/l account are missing.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The condition records(VK11) have been maintained for it. Go to conditions and click on analysis.There double click on the condition type to see the details. Tax code will also be assigned in VK11. And you compare the sales order or bill to know the difference. It would have been maintained for few combinations of customer and material.

Edited by: ta.adithya on May 16, 2011 12:58 PM

Edited by: ta.adithya on May 16, 2011 1:01 PM

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

For: ta.adithya

It's not about mwst condition type maintained with VK11. It's about my custom condition entered manually (if i go in details of that condition sometimes i see the tax key and account and sometimes, for another tax key, is missing).

Thanks

Edited by: Was Wasssu on May 16, 2011 1:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As said above you will have to check in FV11 as well after checking the tax types.