cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Mapping format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Does any one know how to create a new field in the Mapping format for ELM. Client want a field called DNC(Do not call) to be added to the Mapping format and when i upload the ELM to the CRM system it should generate BP's with the attribute DNC under marketing attributes field.

Thanks

Leela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create append Structure in CRMT_MKTLIST_PER_EXT structure with the Z field you want to add.

Then in Mapping format, while creating this Z fields will be available.

Then in ELM BADI CRM_MKTLIST_BADI you will get this field and then you can go ahead with the coding...!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

In the Mapping format i am able to find the option Marketing attributes from where i have mapped the field called DNC which i have created under Marketing attributes, however when i add mapping Rule to the Field called Values then it is not letting me map the ELM to the CRM system, it is truning up with errors. when i take the Mapping Rule as Constant then it is mapping the values as either YES or NO which ever i select in the Constant window instead of the values avaliable in the External list. Is there any way to map the required values in the Mapping Rule of the Mapping format for the attribute DNC to get the required values when i upload the ELM to the CRM system.

Thank you

Leela