cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about settlement rule in production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friends

i met a requirement for product cost control by sales order ,and my client want to see the detail information such as production order GI and confirmation in sales order ,so we plan to settle the production order to sales order ,but when i do the testing,i can not change the settlement rule to about SDI in production order ,I check the relevant configuiration in order type and order type parameter,there is nothing abnormal ,i do not know if there has other control for this ,do you have some suggestion

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

These settings are very complicated... It depends on our Requirement Class Settings

If your stock is valuated, then the Settlement receiver in PROD ORDER is always MAT (Material)... You cant change it...

Only if your stock is non valuated - You can enter SDI as receiver

Valuated or Non Valuated is determined by Req Class: Field "Valuation"...

Sales order cost object or not is determinede by Acct Assgn Catg in Req CLass.. It should be E

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your quick reply

yes we use valued and account assignment category is E

can i use object type SDI in production order settlement rule

thanks again

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are seeing MAT as the receiver - then you cant change the settlement rule... The settlement is by default to the MAT

however, you can create the variance account as Cost eleemnt and the Variance can settle to sales order... If you want the total cost to settle to SDI (and not just variance) - then your stock has to be Non valuated

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

i will try to settle the variance to SO

thanks very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

but how can i set the settlement rule that settle the variance to SO?

I can only see MAT in settlement rule

but when i see the variance settlement doc ,i can see the settlement rule for object PSG

Thanks

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are using valuated stock and collecting costs/revenues on the sales order item, you can define the price difference account as a cost element and post it to sales order item during settlement to FI. In this case, variance categories shud not be settled from production order to COPA.

br, Ajay M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the settlement profile assigned to the production order, maybe "sales order" is not a valid receiver.

Best regards, Christian