Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI Error

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

While making the PGI of STO ,we are gertting the following errors:

The specified objekt (EKPO-SOBKZ=E; EKPO-UMSOK=_; EKPO-KZBWS<>_ EKPO-KZVBR<>E (Note 305582)) is not supported

I have done all the checks still we are facing Errors.

Can you plz suggest me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It happens due to the settings of Ind. Req. & Col. Req. maintained in Material Master - MRP2 / MRP 3 view. In such case , make it blank in Col. Req & 2 in Ind. Req.for that Supplying Plant.

Now after those changes , delete the Delivery & then delete the Line Item with that Material in the STO. Now enter the same Material in different Line Item in the same STO & process till PGI.

Hope your problem will be solved.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christian_rosa
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

The error is M7146 then also check the following information

520024 FAQ: Other special stocks

366175 M7146 Special stock not pla

34913 The handling of tables T156S, T156X, T156W,

Through the Notes 366175 notice the information provided:

Certain movement types do not require any special stock indicator because they already contain the special stock indicator in their definition. Technically, the special stock indicator is derived automatically from table T156B (field UMSOK).

Solution

Enter the movement type without any special stock indicator or do not transfer a special stock indicator to function module, IDoc or BAPI interface.

If the movement type and the special stock indicator are derived from Customizing (for example, LE-SHP), change the Customizing so that no special indicator is set.

I hope this help you to set it up. Kindly confirm the thread if you

have understood the explanation provided.

Best Regards,

Christian Rosa

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just go through the note you mentioned where the explanation is given in detail.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi