cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GTS: Legal Control: Purchase order is locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GURUS,

Sorry..I search the thread but i can'nt found the solution for the below error..

Please any one help me...?

SAP GTS: Legal Control: Purchase order ........ is locked

My PO shows in GTS sactioned party list screening --> Display Technically Incomplete Documents-

But what to do after that or what config missing i dont know..!!

Edited by: skjain on May 16, 2011 1:10 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys

Please refer the steps below to rectify the case , status for the query appears answer assumed.

The error generally means that the document status is incomplete in GTS and this can be checked in log under technically incomplete document log.

Based on the log i.e. suppose you get a log saying the partner type is missing. Then goto your ECC system and re trigger the missing partners. So once the missing partner is retriggered , the documnet needs to be triggered again to get the latest status on document.

To trigger the document from ECC you can goto /n/sapsll/menu_legalr3 and trigger the document.

The above activity can be done for missing vendor master , customer , bank etc and transcational documents as well.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Jitender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Skjain,

in the list of incomplete documents in the menu is very first log icon. Here you can find what configuration is missing. (Some thing like unable to determine plan or no custom business partner is created (customer/vendor) etc. )

Best regards,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for replying...

Yes on the Log the Error message is - "No customs business partner exists for partner xxxxxx"

Please need your guidance for to rectify this error LOG.

Thanks & Regards,

SK JAIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SK JAIN,

please check whether your vendor in the PO is created in GTS.

BR,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel

Yes i think it is created bcoz my vendor shows me in below path,

Sactioned party list --> Master data --> Business partner --> maintain business partner

But when i go to MONITORING --> Display Technically Incomplete Documents --> it shows

"No customs business partner exists for partner xxxx"

Also for your information that vendor not show me in blocked business partner..

Please help me i stuck up for this particular vendor master only.

Thanks & regards

sk jain

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

I meet the same problem, do you have solution for this issue?

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced similar issue some time back. Please find the solution which I had for similar issue. There is a table in R3 system '/SAPSLL/OBJIDX', which stores the document information transfer from R3 to GTS system. This table has a field 'PROCESS' which will be set to 'X' if a document is not transferred to GTS due to various reasons. I found that for my Purchase Orders, they were logged in this table and was getting the error message.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhanesh Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know if you have already got the solution for your "Customs Business partner Not Found"Issue. Since I read about your issue just now wanted to tell you about that.

go to /n/SAPSLL/BP_CON

Find your Business partner from search

BP gets displayed in the left panel

Double click on the BP Number

Go to Display in BP Role adn select from the drop down Customs Business Partner and save (You are saving the existing Business Partner in Gen Role as Business Partner in Customs Role)

Hope this helps

Keshav Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys

Please refer the steps below to rectify the case , status for the query appears answer assumed.

The error generally means that the document status is incomplete in GTS and this can be checked in log under technically incomplete document log.

Based on the log i.e. suppose you get a log saying the partner type is missing. Then goto your ECC system and re trigger the missing partners. So once the missing partner is retriggered , the documnet needs to be triggered again to get the latest status on document.

To trigger the document from ECC you can goto /n/sapsll/menu_legalr3 and trigger the document.

The above activity can be done for missing vendor master , customer , bank etc and transcational documents as well.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Jitender