Did you mean: 

IDoc to IDoc - conditional receiver determination issue

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are using XI 3.0 and this is my scenario:

Sender: IDOC from SAP system

Receivers: There are 2 receivers (one SAP and one non sap system).

I want conditional receiver determination based on the idoc field RCVPRN.

Integration Repository: I imported standard SAP IDOC FIDCC2 into IR and it is in "urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages" namespace of my SWCV. I am not creating data types, message types or message interfaces as I want to use the IDOC type directly as the interface name in Integration directory.

Integration directory: When I am creating receiver determination, I am getting a warning 'Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system'. When I got to condition editor and want to choose the idoc field RCVPRN using XPATH, it is not showing the idoc structure.

In SLD, the correct product is installed on my sender ABAP technical system, and correct SWCV (into which i imported the IDOC) is installed on my business system. I refreshed cache and cleared SLD cache in ID. Still i get the same warning 'Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system'.

How can i solve this issue? Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Integration directory: When I am creating receiver determination, I am getting a warning 'Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system'.

>>>

refer;

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2010/05/13/cant-find-interfaces-in-the-associated-business-system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Can you check whether you have assigned or linked the SWCV with the Business system in SLD.

Just go to SLD and open the SWCV and check if it is linked with the BS od the sender system.

Since the sender is ABAP, you must have created the TS and BS using rz70, then see that that the SWCV is attached to the BS correctly. Under TS add the Product and then the corresponding SWCV.

Also check one thing: are u selecting the correct Communication component, under which the Interface is present.

Lastly if these doesnot work: In Integration Directory, Go to Environment-> Clear SLD Data Cache. Then try once again.

Cheers,

Souvik

Edited by: Souvik Chatterjee on May 16, 2011 3:39 PM

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Souvik,

This is my SLD situation:

In the required product, my TS is present under 'Installed Systems'.

My SWCV has the TS name under 'Installed Systems'.

In my TS, required SWCV is present in 'Installed software components'

In my BS, required product is checked, and required SWCV is also present.

I still get the same error 'Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system'.

If i use IDOC directly as message interface in receiver determination, can i perform conditional receiver determination, and use XPATH to shoose the required idoc field?

Please let me know.

Thanks..

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

In Idoc scenarios, you just need to import the IDoc in ESR/IR. No need to create any DT, MT or MI/SI. The Idoc structure is visible in Integration Directory if you select the parameters correctly.

Do one thing: Create a separate Context Object (under the namespace where the interface is present in ESR) and point it to the Idoc field.

Now in ID, create a Receiver Det., and under Condition-> Left Operand-> Select Context Object radio button -> Select the context object created in ESR. Then give the expected value in right operand.

PS: I hope all the objects are properly activated in ESR/IR.

Cheers,

Souvik

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Souvik,

I created a context object in IR, and assigned it to required IDOC field. I activated these changes.

In ID, when i go to Receiver Determination, and under Condition-> Left Operand-> Context Object radio button, i can not see the context object i created in IR.

What is going whong here?

Please let me know,

Thanks,

Chandra