Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIC

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

While creating MIC There is a option of copy model and in complete copy model what is the difference between both

Which one we want to use it to create normally

What is the quantittive data botton means

what is the tolerence key

pls help me to find these answer

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In other word if we go for incomplete copy model we can use this MIC in any task list irrespective with its upper and lover limit

Yes. You can use this MIC in any task list. However, you can't use this in Material Specification

if it is complete copy model we can use this MIC only for a particlular range of upper and lover limit

Even here, you can change the Upper/lower limits as required, in the Task list. You can also use this in Material Specifications.

This is what i understand pls tell me this concept i understand is correct or not

The most common and easy one is: using Complete Copy Model.

Regarding Upper & Lower limits: Generally, there is an Upper and Lower limit for any Quantitative characteristic. That's what is cited here.

Regards,

Krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating MIC There is a option of copy model and in complete copy model what is the difference between both

Complete Copy:You have to enter Quantitative data in MIC only after selecting control indicators

InComplete Copy:You have to enter Quantitative data in inspection plan char level (when you enter mic in task list)

Which one we want to use it to create normally

Its depend upon the scenario but most of the time its complete copy model is used.

What is the quantittive data botton means

Values like upper,lower ,mean are to be entered in quantitative data.

what is the tolerence key

In Automobile industry there is concept of Shaft & key.

SAP has defined some of the upper or lower limits depending upon the mean value you enter ,on the basis of shaft & key theorem.Its nothing but upper & lower limits as per standard Fits.........

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In other word if we go for incomplete copy model we can use this MIC in any task list irrespective with its upper and lover limit

if it is complete copy model we can use this MIC only for a particlular range of upper and lover limit

This is what i understand pls tell me this concept i understand is correct or not

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

incomplete copy module- no need to put values in mic, u can directly put values in inspection plan

complete copy module- input has to be entered in mic but can be change in inspection plan.