Is it possible assign usage decision on plant specific
Anand Rao replied
1. Let us say you are doing a setting for inspection type 01.
2. You have Z01 UD code group defined for say plant 1000. This code group may contain several codes. (Like ACC, REJ, ARW for accept, reject, rework)
3. After following the path which Sujit has suggested, tick on the checkbox Select set in same plant.
4. Above that you find the option to put UD selected set. From popup menu select Z01 there for 1000 plant.
5. This means for inspection type 01 always select Z01 but of respective plants.
6. Here you have to take precaution that for every plant (for 01 inspection type UD) you need to create UD code group with Z01 codification compulsorily . Then only it would be plant specific.
7. I mean, in QS51 for another plant you have use Z01. The sub codes may be different as per your requirement.