cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creat PO automatically during posting invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Having one issue, Invoice has come for e.x of electricity, no PO is there in system regarding this.

So my issue is during posting of invoice can PO be created automatically?

or can u please tell what better procedure is to map these kind of invoices in SAP?

thanx in advance

vikrant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Bill like electricity. telephone usually post through Fi

Manual Purchase Invoice will be prepared in finance using T-Code FB60. Here we enter Vendor Code, Amount, Tax Code as Debit & Credit Expense GL Account, Profit/Cost centre. Also we need to enter the narration of the invoice in the text field.

Following Accounting entry will be passed at the time of Invoice booking.

Expenses Account Dr.

To Vendor Account Cr

Vipin

pardeep_malik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

There is no sap functionality for which PO is created automatically after psoting the invoice.

For book electricity bill. You have three option:

1. Pipe line cycle

2. Service PO or acct assigment PO

3. Direct bill posting with T code FB60.

Pipe Line cylce:-

1. Create a Pipeline material Type.

2. Create a Material e.g. Petrol for this material Type(PIPE)

3. For PIPE material, there is no PO raised in the system and neither it is a stock material in store. How much you use, pay for that one either Daily, fortnightly or monthly etc.

4. Maintain purchase info record for that material with rates valid for a particular period.

5. Maintain Source list.

6. Now issue (consume) that material from plant with movement type either Direct to cost Center (201 P).

7. Financial entries would the like this after Issue(Consume)

Consumption Acct - Dr

Pipeline Consumption Acct - Cr

8. Now Settle the Pipeline with T Code MRKO for particular period. Here Crosscheck of the bill can be done which vender sent you.

Financial entries would the like this after Invoice Settlement

Pipeline Consumption Acct - Dr

Vender Acct - Cr

Serive PO :-

Suggested in earlier Post but make GR nonvaluated checked in delivery tab to avoid Service entry sheet and unchecked GR or service based IV. direct post IR

Acct assigemnt PO :

Suggested in ealier Post but make GR non valuated to avoid any GR. direct post invoice

Hope Help u !

Regards,

Pardeep Malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur reply,

Mohanaselven- Can you please elaborate the process of service master record, then creating PO, then service entry sheet, with an example.

As i m new in SAP with example will help me a lot to understand .

regards

Vb

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot create a PO while creating a invoice, since the invoice was always referenced to a PO.

ERS - You can automatically create a PO while doing the GR and create the invoice automatically for the goods received.

Based on the scenario you have, You can do it in two ways.

1- Service Entry Sheet.

AC03 - Create a Service Master

ME21n - Create a Service PO

ML81N - Receive through Service Entry sheet.

MIRO - Invoice through PO.

2 - PO ( But this option is not a recommended, discuss with FI before doing this)

ME21n - Create a cost center PO with acc assignment K and text field as the service name and give the GL account it has to post. Disable the GR option in the Invoice and Delivery tab.

MIRO - Invoice the PO.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for this a concept of ERS (evaluation receipt settlements) is in SAP>

I dont details much.

Regards,

Srinivas