cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data after filling the setup table for extractor 2LIS_12_VCITM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have deleted and then filled the setup table.Then I have checked in RSA3 to view the number of records with the result of zero records. I then checked the table LIPS and found that there are 49 records.

I have repeated this with the same output.

What can I do to investigate this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sometimes debug the setup program maybe give helpful answers.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for the setup logs from Transaction NPRT. You should see the number of docs setup.

Check if the datasource is active in ECC.

former_member188011
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there:

Use Transaction Code SE11 or SE16 on R/3 to make sure the underlying tables used by the 2LIS_12_VCITM Extractor contain data. The main tables are:

LIKP - SD Document: Delivery Header Data

LIPS - SD document: Delivery: Item data

VBUK - Sales Document: Header Status and Administrative Data

VBUP - Sales Document: Item Status

For the relations among the Tables take a look at the paper by Christopher Solomon "SAP Tables Relations", just google it to download a copy of the PDF file.

Regards,

Francisco Milán.

P.S. One more thing: go to Transaction Code LBWE and make sure the DataSource 2LIS_12_VCITM is active, if not, activate it and fill the Setup Table again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Have filled followed the procedure of filling the correct setup table. I have investigated the correct table and ran se11 to view the data, but still no data in the setup table. Is there any other settings that I could check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1) Check whether the job of filling the setup tables has been completed sucessfully .

2) Check in SU53 tcode , whether you are missing any authorization in your ID to see the data in rsa3 .

Kind Regards,

Ashutosh Singh