Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view the Billing data,direct postings from FI and Over head costs

kandati_subramanyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a PA report by Report Painter and when I execute the report by KE30,I could able see the report for billing data by selecting the 'F' and when I want to see the direct postings from FI,I have to come back to initial screen ,then select 'B' and similarly select 'D' for overhead costs.

Can I see all data (i.e billing,postings from FI & overhead costs ) in a single report,without selecting the Record Type.

Regards

Su

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In your form definition in KE35 - Include * as the Char Value for the field "Record type".. Dont use any Local variable

This will select all the values of record type and remove it from the Selection Screen...

br, Ajay M

kandati_subramanyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In KE35 (Form),I have defined the columns (for actuals and plan) and rows (for value fields only) and in KE32 (Report),I have defined the characteristics and variables and when I defining the VARIABLES ,I have selected 'Record Type' as one of the variable.

As you said that I have tried to remove the Record Type as a variable,but i could not remove it . Please suggest me as how to remove it and take it as a Characteristic.

Regards

Subbu

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

in KE35 - You need to remove the tick for the Check box "Variable On/off" for the Char "Record Type"

Directly enter the record types as * or B to F

br, Ajay M

kandati_subramanyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Ajay,

The issue is resolved

Thanks very much.

Regards

Su

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

don't use "record type" as a selection criteria. Or (if you want to display B, D, F but not A) define the record types used in the form assigned to the KE30 report. Or define a charcatreitics hierarchy for record types (KES3) and asign this hierearchy in the report definition.

Best regards, Christian