cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods issue automation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hav done automation for 261 movment (Goods issue to order), through functional module BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE . I m getting all entries. but when i issued to prod, then again that line item is displaying. so how I wil remove the issued line items and only pending entries will remain in automation.

Regards,

arati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to kob1 or mb51 to see if those material had been issued via movement 261 first, then you also need to look at them in cogi to see if they got stuck for goods issue due to some reason, please reply what you saw.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Mb51, it is showing the material doc generated (261mvt type). but in my automation once the 261 done, that entry is still shwing ( I mean all the columns of production order, sales order , bom qty , actual qty and so on)in my output screen. actually once this 261 has done, only pending entries should show. Is there any tables from production where i can show only pending entries in my automation.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Mb51, it is showing the material doc generated (261mvt type). but in my automation once the 261 done, that entry is still shwing ( I mean all the columns of production order, sales order , bom qty , actual qty and so on)in my output screen. actually once this 261 has done, only pending entries should show. Is there any tables from production where i can show only pending entries in my automation.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz reply

former_member212745
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. elaborate ur problem.