cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount must affect the Credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI FI GURUS n EXPERTS,

My requirement is that - The Discount must affect the Credit limit.

For example: We have a policy of 10% Discount on Advance Payment. If a customer has a credit limit of 1,00,000 and If he pay 2,00,000 in advance (Either Cash / Bank) than it should affect the credit limit i.e. he must be able to take the material of 2,20,000.

I am new for FI. So, can any please provide me a detailed step for this configuration.

Earliest response will be highly appreciated.

With thanks,

DSC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Go to OBXR , select your special GL indicator and go to its properties and tick Rel. to credit limit. This will do the needful for you.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Farooq,

Thanks for your reply.

We use F-29 for customer down payment. but here there is no field available for entering customer discount. Similarly for cash payment what will be the procedure for discount.

Please provide me steps in detail. As I told I am new for this module. I will be thankful for the Same.

With thanks,

DSC

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

For giving discounts on invoices there are many ways

1.. Discount can be given on payment term e.g 2 % 14 days

2.. Discount can be parked manually with invoice refrence in F-67 and posted latter by designated authority via FBV0

3..Discounts can be given automaticaly on material line item in Vf01 . For it you will have to create new order type in SD.

For cash sales simply invoice the customer on net rate so that discount are given on the face of invoice. Cash sales against customers can be recorded in FBCJ. I hope this reply will clear your query.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thnaks for your reply.

Closing the issue without answer.

DSC