cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Agreement - Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are facing a peculiar problem with Scheduling Agreements. Though there is no STOCK in that PLANT, the quantity is seen as CONFIMRED 100%. In other words, this is not doing ATP at all. Is there any other settings in Sales Doc Type or Item Cat or Sch Line which I might be missing ? I dont want the QUANTITY to be CONFIRMED at all.

rgds...Ameet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Though there is no STOCK in that PLANT, the 
    quantity is seen as CONFIMRED 100%

Sorry I totally missed this comment. Before trying to propose a suggestion, can you please let me know whether you do MTO or MTS scenario ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, Kapil is correct. I want to do ATP but without confirming the order. I am fine if we dont do ATP also. But this is require for MTO and once APO runs the production order, I should be able to run Backorders.

Thanks for the replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I tried making the suggested changes, in Transfer of Requirement (changed to 045), assigned to ZLZN Item Category. But still the Scheduling Agreement gets the quantity as confirmed when I save. Am I missing any configuration ?

Please help..

rgds..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check item category marked for schedule lines allowed, if yes remove the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Lakshimipathi and ram ki

If availability is deactivated from schedule line and schedule line allowed is deactivated from item then system will not check ATP and confirms the quantity as 100 % available

So here problem is that AMSULE want to allow system to do ATP and not to confirm quantity because no stock in plant

Correct if I am wrong

kapil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOV6, select your schedule line category and execute. There untick the box "Availability" and save. Now retry the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check which schedule line you are determining, then got VOV6 and check availability and transfer of requirement is active

check which requirement type you are determining, for that which requirement class is assigned then go to OVZG and activate availability & Transfer of requirement.

Check in material master availability checking rule is assigned 01 or 02

check control parameters in OVZ9

Kapil