cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when building extension points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to compile the extension point sample: "Query Panel".

When I try to export the project in eclipse to a runnable jar file I get the following error message:

JAR export finished with warnings. See details for additional information.
  Exported with compile warnings: Extension Points - QueryPanel/src/querypanel/ImageLoader.java
  Exported with compile warnings: Extension Points - QueryPanel/src/querypanel/ExtensionPoint.java
  Jar export finished with problems. See details for additional information.
    Fat Jar Export: Could not find class-path entry for 'C:Temp/Ecllipse Projects/Extension Points - QueryPanel'
    Fat Jar Export: Could not find class-path entry for 'C:Program Files/Business Objects/BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0/classes/jdic/jdic.jar'
    Fat Jar Export: Could not find class-path entry for 'C:Program Files/Business Objects/BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0/classes/boconfig.jar'
    Fat Jar Export: Could not find class-path entry for 'C:Program Files/Business Objects/BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0/classes/cdz_ext.jar'
    Fat Jar Export: Could not find class-path entry for 'C:Program Files/Business Objects/BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0/classes/cdz_inproc.jar'
    Fat Jar Export: Could not find class-path entry for 'C:Program Files/Business Objects/BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0/classes/cdz_ui.jar'
    Fat Jar Export: Could not find class-path entry for 'C:Program Files/Business Objects/BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0/classes/cdzextidl.jar'
    Fat Jar Export: Could not find class-path entry for 'C:Program Files/Business Objects/BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0/classes/cecore.jar'

The external library that I am using is: RCThinCadenza.jar

Even when I add the external jar's listed in the error message to my project manually I still get the above error message.

Can someone tell me if I'm missing something here?

Many thanks

Rim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ted_ueda
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Why are you trying to create a runnable jar?

Sincerely,

Ted Ueda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that Ted, I have now build the project to a "normal" jar file successfully.

I have now got a jar file and a library folder.

Do you know what steps are involved in getting this extension point to work on my local Webi RichClient?

I tried to copy the JAR file and webi_plugin.properties file into the business objects classes folder on my local machine but when I try to execute the rich client I get the error:

"Cannot Read the Script file: QueryPanel.ExensionPoint

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Rim