cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice output medium 5- external send generating mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Invoice out put with medium 5-External send is not sending mail to customer , it is generating spool for print.

i have checked the configuration are correct and condition record also maintain properly output determine properly with medium 5 ,output status showing green at invoice.

But no email is triggering.

Regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 960088 - FAQ: Sending SD messages externally and related notes to find the origin of the problem.

Regards

Eduardo

PD: I forgot, check if the user that process the email in tcode SU01 has an e-mail address.

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on May 16, 2011 1:01 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm replying to the old thread since it comes up in search. In our case the issue was that an invoice was created from an old document and all the address data (that includes email) was copied from that time.

In the Customer Master the email address was present, but when I double-clicked on the partner in the invoice, the email address was blank. I did not find a way to correct this, so we just ended up emailing manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replay .

Email is not presenting in SOST transaction. Basis setting are working fine SCOT . This problem in occurring for few customers only. Email address is maintained for these customer and SU01 . NAST table is showing output medium 5 combination values.

my understating in output medium is 5 it should not print or generate spool .

Regards,

Venkat

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in the communication , if you have checked on the Release after output icon. If check this will not create a spool.

Hope if this helps.

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the E-mail is displaying in the T.Code "SOST".

If yes,check with with your Basis team to release this E-mail.

Also,ensure that E-mail has been mainatained in Customer master Data.Even if all these are fine,check with your ABAPer.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you maintain condition record for this output type maintain communication strategy

Also take help of basis to check weather the HTTP port is opened for outgoing mail through SAP

kapil