cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support pack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

how to check available support package in service market place for sap hcm? and what support package is useful now for indian payroll sapk 65, sapk 71,sapk 67, or sapk68. if these are available how to check it in service market place.

can anyone please throw a light on what are all the patches or notes required for indian payroll in 2011.

if possible request you to please specify necessary notes to be implemented for sap hcm.

Edited by: rameshk.rameshk456 on May 16, 2011 10:44 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramesh please go through this SAP Note

SAP Note 1580248 - SAP_HR CLC - IN 2011 (Legal changes for Form 16 FY 2010-11)

This note gives a summary of legal changes, corrections and enhancements that are available with the April country-specific HR

legal change packages for country version India.

Courtesy: SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following link have all the updates, recently released important Note, all the legal changes Notes etc info alongwith few documents. Check the same.

[http://www.service.sap.com/hrin]

It also have the HR support package link as well as SAP Note link for service market place. I am also putting the link where you can get SAP_HR support packages info.

[https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=00200797470000015224&]

The first link is very useful for all the country version as it get updates by SAP on a regular basis.

URL address pattern is as follows -

http://www.service.sap.com/hrin (only last part hrin will be changed. That is for example if you want to access for USA then it will be hrusa)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

thank you for your kind co-operation and veryuseful. could you please let me knolw how the navigation happens.without this link. how to go step by step process.

Please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the navigation path -

goto service.sap.com -> click on SAP Support Portal (on left panel first link) -> You will get the Support portal home page, here the 3rd tab is Software download(click on software download tab) -> On left side of web page you will get Support Packages and Patches as second link -> after clicking on it, you will get link for A-Z index (click on it)-> Now on the right panel you will get the a to Z index, since you are searching for HR, select H -> in the next page select third link HR Country Legal Change Packages -> Now select the component as per the applicability(EA-HR, HR-CEE, SAP-HR).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear praveen,

thank you for your immediate response and appreciate your efforts.

when i check service market place, as u said it is coming as below mentioned, and after this message nothing is coming.

Support Packages and Patches - H ( it is balnk)

could you please let me know the reason.

and praveen if you could please more eloborate the thing what i can do now?

is there anyway can we find out that in which ehp it is now?

when i check in the system it is mentioned as below:

component Release Level Highest support package

SAP_HRCRU 600 35 SAPK-60036INSAPHRCRU

SAP_HRCPT 600 35 SAPK-60036INSAPHRCPT

SAP_HRCPH 600 35 SAPK-60036INSAPHRCPH

SAP_HRCNZ 600 35 SAPK-60036INSAPHRCNZ

SAP_HRCNO 600 35 SAPK-60036INSAPHRCNO

so,what i understtod is it means now the system is in patch level 35,so the first step what should i do now?

can u please specify and clarify my query.

points already given and will give full points for this too.

Edited by: rameshk.rameshk456 on May 16, 2011 1:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure why it is not working, is that link working which i send you last time. May be the reason is server down problem as it is working for me. The reason can be even access authorization given by ur basis team to you for SAP service market place.

anyway the below direct link -

[https://websmp207.sap-ag.de/support]

If this link is not working then check with your basis team.

Check the tcode SPAM in R/3 for the current HRSP level.

SAP_HRCRU 600 35 SAPK-60036INSAPHRCRU - this means that HRSP 35 for ECC 6.0 is latest implemented for country code RU.

Note that SAP_HRC**, in this ** refer to the country code. You probably don't need to implement all countries support pack. You can try only for those country for which you have implemented HCM. This will reduce the impact.

If you want to update the system you can implement the Latest -1 HRSP. I would also suggest you to analyze the impact before implementing the HRSPs.

Hope its clear.

Edited by: praveen.hcm on May 16, 2011 5:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Praveen,

wonderful explanation,thank you for your inputs.

i will check the impact of the system. but could you please let me know what is the latest level? wchich can i go for upgrade.

this thing i will discuss with my basis team,but before that could you please let me know the latest level? which i can go for upgrade.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Find the latest HRSPs for all the releases -

ERP Release HRSP no

SAP_HR EnhP6.04 - 34

SAP_HR ECC 6.0 - 68

SAP_HR ECC 5.0 - 85

4.70 Ext 2.00 - A0

4.70 Ext 1.10 - B9

4.70 Core - B9

4.6C - H4

These are the latest HRSP available at the customer end as per the ERP release. You can try to implement the Latest - 1 (Latest means HRSP number i have mentioned here).

Edited by: praveen.hcm on May 16, 2011 5:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear praveen,

thank you the very useful info.

Can u please tell me,so what should i do now,coz as u said there is ehp6.04 or ecc 6.0..which should i consider in this case.

please clarify if i am right or not..

when i check the patch level that is release of 600. with 35.so i need to go with 68. right?

if it is ehp 6.04 it would have been there in system as ehp 6.04 instead of SAP_HRCRU 600. (so,it means there is not enhancement has been done)

so, we need to go as ECC 6. and level 68. right?

if possible could you please share your number please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is ECC 6.00 as you are already in patch 35. For 6.04 only till34 is available to customer. Now you can go for 67 or 68 in ECC 6.0. Pls note that latest -1 is suggested just to avoid some

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear praveen,

can you please tell how to navigation process to get level 67-68? please provide steps if possible. where i can i check to get level 68?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, You need to ask to ur basis team. They are the right person to do this.

Use the same links i have provided you earlier for teh navigation.

You can check my biz card for my personal details

Edited by: praveen.hcm on May 16, 2011 6:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear praveen,

thank you very much for your wonderful support and appreciate the efforts,as i have been to your card but i could not get the details of your mobile number.

if possible please drop your mobile number to same id at gmail dot com

Edited by: rameshk.rameshk456 on May 16, 2011 3:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

just now i updated.. may be will take some time but atleast you can get my id there

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear praveen,

for to get this sp do i need to use my id or company id?

Former Member
0 Kudos

better use id of the basis person who has access of all the things......

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear praveen,

thank you for your excellent revert and providing your valuable suggestions.

and finally caould you please let me know the patches and notes to implement now in 2011 for sap hr?

please correct me if i am wrong...\

Note 1568264 - Budget Changes 2011 .undr this these are covered

SAP Note 1558475- Amendments to IT calculation notified under circular:08/2010.

SAP Note 1572614- Tax calculations inconsistent for emp. without a vaild PAN.

SAP Note 1575366- HINCALC0:Tax calculation inconsistent in case of invalid PAN.

Note 1580248 - SAP_HR CLC - IN 2011 (Legal changes for Form 16 FY 2010-11) undr this these are covered.

Form 16 format changes FY 2010-11 1528165 |46C & above|

Amendments to IT calculation for 1481819

46C & above

|employees with no PAN

Round of ESI basis and carry forward amount

46C & above

are these enough or do we need to do anything apart from this...

Edited by: rameshk.rameshk456 on May 16, 2011 3:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

patches we discussed includes everything till now. For note you need to check the service market place again. Also the note numbers you have mentioned needs to be applied. But first apply HRSP and then you can apply teh Note which are not present in system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen & Ramesh

I have similar problem.

We have upgraded our system to SP level 64. PAN treatment and IT legal calculations are heppening fine.

But new Form 16 new template is not reflecting.

Should we go for 67 or 68 patch level or should I need to implement any other SAP Notes to get the form 16.

Please suggest me further.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

ALL LINK REQUIRED USERNAME AND PASSWORD,

WHAT ARE THE USER AND PASSWORD PLZ TELL ME OR SEND ME ON MY MAIL ID,

MAIL ID IS SHIV_RANA08@YAHOO.CO.IN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Find this SAP Note 1175384 for Minimum SP Level to Obtain Support for recent Legal Change in Country India.

Regards

Chandrashekar