cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset import purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert

While doing migo for asset Import Purchase order i am getting valuation class error for account keys FR3 " account determination for entry FR3 not possible"

my question is does how does i link the asset po to valuation class, in OBYC we requires valuation class and G/L account.

Regard

Nabil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sayed,

In obyc for transaction key FR3 you have to maintain G/L account for custom clearing.

If you want to know how its working then go to me23n and at item level click on conditions tab and then click "Analysis" where you will able to find pricing procedure which is used in perticular PO ....then go to M/08 and find out that pricing procedure,select the same and click on control,you will find FRE key linked to some of your condition type...so for that it is not able to find G/L as it is not linked in OBYC so it is throwing above error.

Linked reqd G/L in OBYC with help of FI consultant.

Naren

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you have entered rates for delivery costs condition type which is not required or

Assign g/l account to transaction key FR3 in OBYC.

In asset p.o,asset g/l account is determined from asset code

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you maintain delivery cost / freight / Custom Duty, etc... in PO then it hits the Clearing Account (For e.g. Freight Clearing, Custom Clearing, etc...) through Accrul key "FR3" or the key you have assigned to these condition types in MM Pricing (M/08).

So you need to maintain the GL against this key in OBYC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert

So for the assets po i dnt have any valuation class, in OBYC what should i maintain in OBYC, just blank G/L or something i need to do customization.

Regard

Nabil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Boss it is not related to val class, it is releated to freight condition given in PO. Please check freight conditions in PO.

Finnance guy need to be assigned a G/L for this condition type,

Reagrds<S

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

boss

I know i need to assign valuation class

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In OBYC, for Account Key FR3, change the Rule and maintain the GL Account directly for the Account Key. Remove "Valuation Class" from the Rule.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintaining G/L in obyc may not necessarily always be with reference to valuation class. Say Fr3 is for either freight or custom clearing and you may not maintain it with ref to valuation class. you can go to the rules tab, change the rules untick valuation class if it has tick save and after that maintain the G/L.

Regards