cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Extraction issue from the data source 2LIS_08TRTLP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing one issue in time of extraction from data source 2LIS_08TRTLP(Shipment Delivery Item Data per Stage) in BW. For some out bound delivery no. Gross weight(BRGEW) is coming zero though there is value showing in the source system(ECC) in VL03 and in LIPS table. BRGEW (Gross weight) which is directly mapped in BW infosource. There is no restriction in the extraction and 0 is coming for this field in the first layer extraction.Even in the PSA all values are zero.

We have checked those delivery , delivery is being split into batch . But not the all split delivery is

giving this problem.

With Thanks

Shatadru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do a RSA3 in debug mode for those deliveries where the issue persists. Take an abaper's help if required and check the logic executed in background.

Things will come to surface.

Debanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debanshu,

Thanks for your reply. But the thing is in RSA3 I have checked with giving the SHTYP and TPLST of the corresponding delivery no as these are the selection option of the data source 2LIS_08TRTLP. There is no value and it is showing 0 data record selected. So what may be the issue for this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shatadru,

Fill the setup table with the delivery no and then check in RSA3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes...Murali pointed out correctly...u first need to fill setup table as FULL, INIT with data, REPAIR FULL takes data from setup table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have done the same means I have filled setup table for those shipment no related to that delivery no and checked in the RSA 3 and required value is coming in RSA3 a. That means there is no problem in the Extractor .But I can not pull the data now in BW as it is in Production and every day delta comes .But the in the first layer ODS there is no value for that entry which was previously loaded(Though there is no routine and any restriction).

But I have one observation in the data source that particular field is in INVERSION marked in the Source. But that particular delivery for which it is giving is not canceled or returned or rejected. PGI created for that delivery and delivery status is completed for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You'll have to do a Repair Full Load to load the data in the Setup Table & this will not disturb your Delta Loads.

Inversion comes into picture for a changed / deleted record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Yes If I do the repair full load then the value will come for that delivery as it is full load mode. Then for time being it will be solved for this particular delivery number. But there are lot of delivery where this problem is present but not found till now. If I do init and full load then also it will work for all the delivery happened till now.

But in future going forward it will give you problem in the delta load. When delta is coming there is some issue which is probably standard extractor issue which needs to be traced for what current problem happened. Am I right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you'll either have to debug the code while creating a Shipment or try out diff scenarios.

You mentioned that the status of this shipment is Delivery Completed.

Now for a Shipment where the delivery is not complete, do you get proper values?

Please create diff shipment orders in DEV for diff scenarios & check the Delta.

Is everything alright? If yes, then you'll have to look out for another solution.

If no, then you're closer to a solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Yes it can be done. But it is difficult to do these steps from our side . It seems it is a standard extractor problem in delta load so we are going to raise an OSS on this. Thanks to all for their valuable remarks on this issue.

Thanks & Reagrds

Shatadru

Answers (0)