cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance payment in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My client gets the 70% advance payment once he sends the proforma invoice.My query is that once he gets the payment he will do the manual advance payment entry.But my client wants the payment shoud reflect the SO.I understand it has link with customer but the client wants to see in the SO.When he creates the advance payment it shoud reflect to the respective SO & the user should able to view in the SO that the 70% payment has been received.

OR

Can we apply the customer prepayment in Sales order entry instead of AR?

Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Shri..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

kapil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your client receives 70% advance payment after receiving Proforma Invoice - This means that Sales Order is already created & you want to view the amount of advance payment received in the Sales Order?

I doubt this is possible in SAP Standard. My suggestion would be to go for Enhancement which will give you this details in Additional Data B Tab of the Sales Order. In this Additional Data Tab you can define a feild which will fetch & display the amount Advance Payment received from the Customer & Other FI details (like date of Payment received, Customer Outstanding, etc) if required.

This would be purely a Enhancement (Z-development).

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

JIgnesh Mehta

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should explore Down Payment Process where also, I dont think you can capture the amount paid, in sale order. You have to go for a suitable sale order exit.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi