cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Break point Not triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am setting a external breakpoint for the application 'HRRCF_C_REGISTER_UI in the component controller Wddoinit' method , But the breakpoint is not triggering .

I am setting breakpoints for other applications , it is working fine with other applications.

I have activated my breakpoint from SICF , SRDEBUG tcode but it is not triggering for this partiular application .

Please help me .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it possible that you set a break point in a source which is not related with application? since you say that other break points in other sources work, i doubting that you could be wrong in setting a break point .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your system may be running on load balance, that is, there is more than one server running together. Try this.

Firstly, find out the server on which your application is assigned to run.

For example, if it's a webdynpro, it's the URL of your webdynpro application that you can see in SE80 http://<server>:<port>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zxxxx

Then, go to SM51 and double click on that server. Now leave this session of SM51 and open another session to try executing your program with some external breakpoints already set. When it runs, it should be picked up by this server and debugger should come up.

Good luck,

Anirut W.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no it is not working

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

is the user id is same which you use to set the brkpoint and then runnning the application.

and have you tried setting a new breakpoint somewhere else.

is the application running in portal

thanks

sarbjeet singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am testing application from SE80 and itis not running in portal.user is same and on same client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Please check..

SAP Note 1386082 - ICF: External debugging does not work.

Cheers,

Kris.