cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Factory calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PM experts,

can we use three or more factory calenders for one plant? why because for production purpose production people defined one calendar, in it they give the holiday on Sunday but that day is working for my maintenance department? if i created any order on that day its populate the information message as Sunday is holiday or its not working day. so how i can avoid this problem? please help me its very helpful to me.

thanks & regards

Jalu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shailendradupadhyay
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can assign factory calendar in your work center( Maintenance Work Center) as per your requirement.

Shail

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot to all of SAP PM Guru's.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Ganesh,

if i create Separate calender for Maintenance and i assigned in Workcenters is there any impact on other modules? like HR module and Production module. at present here no hr implementation, if i activated this PM calendar, is it affected on HR module?

thanks

prajal

shailendradupadhyay
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

No , As you are using this calender only for PM work center, when ever maintenace order is created , it will be scheduled as per working days in workcenter.

Shail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can define or create your own calender by using T-code SCAL .

in that t-code create new factory calender as per your business requiements.

goto-scal select factory calender click on change mode and create new factory calender.

regards

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create Separate Calander for PM use. Create the calander by including Production Holidays as working days for Maintenance Department.

You can assign that calander in Maintenance Strategy to schedule the activities on Production Holidays thus it wont affect the production.

As the messge you have given will be warning message so you can skip that message & continue your process, if you want.

Regards,

Maheswaran.