cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to find user who changed tax classification in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We observed a difference in tax between sales order and billing document. We find out that tax classification is changed in billing document compared to sales order.

For finding out user who changed tax classification i navigated through VF02-> Environment-> Changes. Information message thrown "No Changes carried out". But i can surely say that tax classification is changed in billing document.

Could you tell me how to find out the user who changed tax classification?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any changes done before saving the documnet will not be tracked in the chnage history. Please check out the pricing analysis to see if any manual updates were done for pricing before saving the Billing document.

You can carry out new pricing to sync the SO and Invoice.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

Arun

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Please check after making invoice is it possible to change the Tax classification in the same billing documnet, bcoz in standard it will get grayed out.

And in the Change logs there is no entry, user had changed to different tax during creation itself.

And you can conclude, the USER who created the Billing had changed the Tax classification.

Regards,

Mani,

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the fields has been changed in invoice is imposible to see in changed documents. Why? because the element TAXM1, if you see the settings in tcode SE11, the flag for modification document is empty.

Regards

Eduardo