Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

local change request problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i'm creating a report i'm giving an existing package so the transport request is creating but if i check in SE10 that transport req is saving in local change request but i want that to be in jpq system modifiable.

if i change the package the request is storing in jpq system modifiable that is right. but the thing is that i have to put that package only n i have to store in modifiable jpq not in local change req.

6 REPLIES 6

koolspy_ultimate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

first goto SE10 and delete all unwanted Requests and then come back to your program in Se38 and enter the program name and click change.

the save the program it will ask for TR .

Now enter your req Package and create new Request no and activate the report.

Hope your problem is solved.

<removed by moderator>

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on May 16, 2011 10:06 AM - please leave this at the posters' discretion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SE80

Give the Program Name

Right Click on the program

Goto Other Functions

Goto Change the Package Assignment

And then change the Package.

Hope your problem is solved.

Please do revert if the problem is not solved.

Thanks

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if your package has "Transport Layer" set under transport attributes.

0 Kudos

You need to give appropriate transport layer to your package. Then only your TR will be transportable (and not local).

Check with your basis team for a transport layer.

0 Kudos

Thank You rumhat and all the guys, the problem is with the transport layer.

Regards,

MSA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rumhat

transport layer is not there for this package in transport attributes. so plz reply what will be next to do.

Regards,

MSA.