cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignment problem in smartform tables

0 Kudos

Hello Everybody

I m new in Smart forms and i m facing a problem in tables. i have created four columns, where two columns have data as :

COLOUMN2 ____________________ COLOUMN4

MATERIAL DESC.

ITEM_TEXT

GROSS PRICE __________________ AMOUNT

VAT__________________________ AMOUNT

SALES TAX ___________________ AMOUNT

if data is fit in that column ( one line) then there is no problem. but field like material desc. and item_text contain data which goes to two three line of column 2. so the alignment between col 2 and col 4 disturbs. it shows output like this :

COLOUMN2 ____________________ COLOUMN4

MATERIAL DESC.

MATERIAL DESC.

ITEM_TEXT __________________ AMOUNT

ITEM_TEXT ____________________ AMOUNT

GROSS PRICE ___________________ AMOUNT

VAT

SALES TAX

so basically i have a problem with alignment. i hope i m clear with my question.

Thanks & Regards

Virendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in that linetype, create 1 more cell, like a dummy cell. Don't pass any text to it. so it will keep you line type columns fixed.

it can be like..

LINETYPE 1

CELL 1 (with text) | CELL 2 (null) | CELL 3 (with text) | CELL 4 (null)...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have pressed ENTER after dragging the internal table work area to the text field. Hope you got it

Jshree

0 Kudos

helloo

I checked it, it is correct..... i have created 5 line type, according to my requirement. after each line type there is a space, i want to reduce it. please help me...

Thanks and Regards

Virendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create different line types and use diffetent row types inside the table main area.

Jshree

0 Kudos

Hi Jsree

Thanks that really solved my problem. Now i m thinking why i didnt think on that way.... but there is a litle gap coming after each line type. i dont want that gap . is there any solution for it.???

Thanks and Regards

Virendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you can find length of material description and item text ,Based on the length you con increase table line length

try to use &material_text(C)&.

koolspy_ultimate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the smartform in code window

try

DELETE ADJACENT DUPLICATES FROM <name>