cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding:Depot return Sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We configured Sale return process for Depot.We Create new Storage locations for return FG location and return scrap locations.

But while doing Post Goods Return these location can't these new location could not found their.

Please let me know where i have to check.

With Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got solution of my problem

thanx

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I got solution of my problem

This is not going to help anybody. Please update how you have solved the issue which will help the members.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in OVL3 t code and do the assignment.

also check whether the material has extended for the storage locations in MMSC

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To perform return process you need to create a return storage location to post the return goods,so create return storage location and extend the matrials to return storage location.

To extend material to return storage location go to MMSC and click the radio button "list extendable storage locations only" and press enter,give the storage location numbers for which you want to extend the material.

while doing the return sales order process, at line item level change the storage location,so that while delivery process goods recipt will take place in that particular storage location.

Thanks

siva.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

kindly check the material is extended to the Return storage loaction and also the Plant is having the storage location. if not available go to mmsc and extend the storage location to the plant..

Regards,

R.Sudhir