cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating a debit memo request using VA01.However client requires that the sales order should be created with reference to a PO which has a WBS Element and hence the search criteria should be available in VA01.

The search criteria should be on line item level. Do we need to develop any routine for that.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am creating a debit memo request using VA01.However client requires 
that the sales order should be created with reference to a PO which has a 
WBS Element and hence the search criteria should be available in VA01.
The search criteria should be on line item level. Do we need to develop any 
routine for that.

Could you please throw some light whether the currently business process of your client involves creation of PO (With a WBS element) only or they have standard PO without WBS element ?

If they have both PO in their SAP environment then in order get the relevant PO with WBS element for Sales Order creation, the searching criteria needs to be modified and you need to reach out to Technical consultant. At this point of time, i don't have access to SAP system and as a result of which i am unable to provide more details...

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you need to create debit memo based on PO? What's your scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The clients wants to include the search criteria whereby they want to track sales order creation ( debit memo) with reference to PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The clients wants to include the search criteria whereby they want to track sales order creation ( debit memo) with reference to PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create debit memo wrt PO. And put the PO number in the order.

Then you will be able to search the debit memo's with PO numbers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think u have not understood my requirement