cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in outbound delivery; cumulative ATP zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Kindly help me ASAP please. An outbound delivery cannot be created in a sales order. Upon checking in MB52 and MMBE, there is still stock left in the plant. But upon checking the cumultaive ATP quantity in the availability check in the item level, it is zero already. I checked in VA05 and there are open sales order that have past delivery dates. Kindly advise me how I can increase the zero ATP quantity. How can I proceed with creating the outbound delivery for the sales order? PLease help, please. Thank you

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reschedule the orders by V_V2

KAPIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzamjii,

Yes, there are 15 pieces that are for delivery. The unrestricted use is 7. Kindly help me how I can verify if the items that are for delivery and valid and how can I delete it so I can increase the ATP quantity. Thank you

Hi Kapil,

I have tried rescheduling it but a message that there are no entries in the backorder list is prompted. I tried in V_RA but the message "Check the settings for checking group 02 and checking rule" is prompted as well. KIndly help me please. We need to create the outbound delivery for the sales order that were created fairly recently. Thank you

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please clear the schedule for delivery stock first and then try again with checking the availability check in sale order.

how to delete stock from schedule for delivery. Please check following links

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Moazzamjii. Through VL06G, there were outbound deliveries that are due to be posted for goods issuances. I'll have the deliveries deleted first as well as the open sales order so they may proceed with the other sales orders. Thanks again

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check is there schedule for delivery stock exist in MMBE.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If stock is not available, you cannot post the goods issue but save the delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi