cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts for Corrective maintenace / Abnormality / General

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PM Guru's,

please help me one my scenario for getting the reports. While inspection of the machines or Rounding in the maintenance plant , Maintenance user observes some faults in machines, he wants to make an order for correction of that fault. Generally here its not affecting on Production , He wants to Plan the work on Weekends for example every Sunday the production was stopped, in that day he wants to make correction actions on faulty machines. he found the fault on Monday and he wants to reminder on Friday or Saturday for allocating the manpower, materials etc, how i have to map in sap and how i can get the alerts for a particular equipment ? and in which T.Code i can get the List of corrective maintenance machines and pending machine list, and who will allotted the person for doing that corrective activity. please help me in this scenario its very essential for me. i am confusing for getting the reports. why i am asking all these things its my first implementation.

please help me.

thanks & regards

Jalu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shailendradupadhyay
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you may go for any options.

1) You can trigger the work flow for intimating the responsible person as soon as notification created.

2) Create the notification with future date (as per your sunday;s date) then you can view all notification in IW29 which are pending for order .

3) You can do it automatically to get the list of all notification which are pending ,by Background job which will run on every saturday and you can get the list in responsible persons mail box.

Shail